Monday, November 30, 2009

Thing #21: Photo story

I found this Thing to be the most fun, yet! This was my first time using Photo story, and I absolutely loved it. The whole experience was very user friendly, and other than waiting for the upload to finish uploading (cross your fingers it uploads successfully...) I did not experience any upsets. In fact, if I did not have a list of things (too long to count) awaiting my attention, I would have continued sprucing up my photostory. None-the-less, I am happy with my final product. Enjoy!



Okay, I just spent over half an hour waiting for the video to upload, and I received an error message telling me to contact Support and submit my error id. I will contact support, and in the meanwhile - move on to Things #22 & #23. I'll come back to this later.


No comments:

Post a Comment