Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Thing #17: Rollyo

The idea is great. The implementation of this idea could use some work. For whatever reasons, Rollyo was super slow…it’s Tuesday afternoon, about 3:15, and I am leaning towards Google right now because it’s faster – even if I have to search through a list of sites, at least I’ll have a list of sites to search through versus a blank screen with a status bar moving at a rate reminiscent to that of a dial up connection.

I am going to move on to another Thing, and come back to this one later…hopefully by then, my customized search will have saved successfully.

Okay, it is 3:40, and I have received an error message indicating that there are too many connections at this point in time. I'll try again later. On to Thing #18!

No comments:

Post a Comment